[FREE SEMINAR] We present the latest, non-surgical procedures to treat arthritis, joint injuries, and spine issues as a viable alternative to surgery. Regenexx® is helping people get back to doing the things they love by replacing the need for invasive surgeries.
Discover how these procedures are used to treat arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and spine conditions. Review the basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help you reduce pain and avoid surgery.
Space fills up quickly, so register today. Please invite a friend! Light snacks provided. Free T-shirts for all attendees and Free Turmeric Curcumin for consult sign ups.
Regenexx® is used for:
- Knee pain, osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL and meniscal tears
- Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
- Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
- Tennis/golfer's elbow
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Most other common joint injuries
What you will learn at the Seminar:
* How regenerative medicine improves the natural healing process for your body
* Why non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be an alternative to surgery
* Our unique method to correctly diagnose and accurately treat your condition
*Q&A with a qualified member of our team