Avoid surgery and improve function with Regenexx - Learn more at this free seminar!
[FREE SEMINAR] We present the latest, non-surgical procedures to treat arthritis, joint injuries, and spine issues as a viable alternative to surgery. Learn why Regenexx® procedures are superior to other regenerative treatment options.
Regenexx procedures work without surgery, with the goal of improving function. Discover how these procedures are used in patients with arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and spine conditions. Review the basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help patients stay active, improve function, and avoid surgery.
Space fills up quickly, so register today. Please invite a friend! Light snacks provided.
Regenexx ® is used for:
Knee pain, osteoarthritis
Knee ACL and meniscal tears
Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
Sacroiliac joint instability
Most other common joint injuries
At the seminar, you'll learn:
* What interventional orthopedics and regenerative medicine procedures are.
* How Regenexx procedures work by increasing the concentration of your body’s own healing agents.
* Why these procedures stimulate your body's natural response in injured or degenerative areas.
* When non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be an alternative to surgery
* Q&A with our presenter Dr. Paras Shah